Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 101

Thread: Holiday Gift Basket

  1. #61
    Inactive Member AG Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Gomunk. I will let you know when they arrive.

  2. #62
    mandy1995
    Guest mandy1995's Avatar

    Post

    Hi,
    I just wanted to let you know that i shiped E's package yesterday!
    **Mandy**

  3. #63
    Inactive Member AG Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Mandy! I will let you know when it arrives!!

  4. #64
    Inactive Member AG Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you Jordyn, I will let you know [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #65
    Inactive Member Sakurako's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    648
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I found Bennett (the real problem was finding the AG Pets box) but not his original box. Probably won't find the original AG box for Molly's lunchbox either. Is that OK?

  6. #66
    Inactive Member muppetquilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2006
    Posts
    341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bennet and Molly's lunch box are fabulous! No boxes necessary. Bennet will probably prefer being in Molly's lap to being in a box anyway!

    Thank you!!!

  7. #67
    Inactive Member AG DRESS DESIGNER's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2004
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know how I managed to miss this post but I did. A friend just mentioned it in an e-mail. I'll check and see what I have for Molly. I think I have an extra pinafor set with crown. I'll let you know tomorrow. Also I'll need one of your addresses.

  8. #68
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I ordered Yank the other day. So let me know when he arrives [img]smile.gif[/img]

    -Jordyn

  9. #69
    Inactive Member AG DRESS DESIGNER's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2004
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just mailed you Molly's pinafore set and a Molly Hula set. Also 3 of Kit's waffles, FIMO Christmas cookies and candies. I sure wish we could see photos of the little girl receiving her basket.

  10. #70
    Inactive Member muppetquilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2006
    Posts
    341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow! Thanks!

    I'm sure AG Mommy will get a full report of E's reaction from the pastor. And wait till E sees AG Mommy after the holidays! She's going to have a lot to share!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •